Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi Everybody!

Ugh, I've had a hell of a week. I don't know if it's been the weather, or what but I haven't been sleeping well at all.

Anyway, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is Jazzy. I cook, I knit, and I work from home. I'm currently studying to be a medical transcriptionist. It's more difficult then I thought it would be, but I'm finding that once I finish the course, I'll have a rewarding career, and I'll be able to work in my jammies!

I recently opened my Etsy shop. It's called Click Clack Shack. I'm working on my style, and trying out a bunch of different things. I like the Valentine's Day Face Scrubbies. I think they are so cute, I made a big stack for myself, and I'm finding that I can't stop finding uses for them. I just wish I knew what kind of stuff will sell. Alot of people sell washcloths, dishcloths etc. I'm trying to find a unique item. One thing that I've made that I haven't seen alot of are my hairscarves. I make them with elastic sock yarn, and I love them. Keep an eye on my shop, I'll be adding 2 more tonight! I've got one in blue and one in purple.

Anyway, this is my blog. I'll be updating frequently. You'll get sneak previews of new Etsy listings, maybe a recipie or two, and a knit pattern here and there, who knows!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world =) I'm still new-ish myself...trying to figure out what to blog & what not to hehe! Look forward to following your blog!

    -3z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'm going to focus on knitting, but I haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete